AMEB SA & NT COVID-19 updates
The University of Adelaide and AMEB SA & NT continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and respond to ensure the safety of all participants in exams. As restrictions change, we will issue updates on this page.
To ensure that all exams take place in a COVID-safe manner, any private venue sessions will need to be pre-approved. AMEB SA & NT staff will assess applications to determine whether exams can be conducted whilst adhering to government social distancing requirements and recommendations from SA Health.
To apply to host exams at your venue, please:
1. Register as an Account Holder in SCORE (instructions) if not already registered.
2. Create the venue in SCORE (instructions)
3. Prior to the closing date of the relevant session, download and fill in the Private Venue Pre-approval Application form, if hosting for the first time during COVID-19.
4. Once signed, email the form to email@example.com and await approval from AMEB SA & NT before enrolling candidates. This generally takes up to 2 business days. Once approval has been received, the venue code for your venue (available once the venue is created) can be shared with any other Account Holders with candidates joining the session.
5. For any subsequent hosting during COVID-19 - if you wish to host more than one session and there is no change of supervisor or venue details, the application process does not need to be undertaken again. However, AMEB SA & NT will need to be advised and the total examining time must be a minimum of 2hrs. If over 3.5hrs, the session may be split to ensure waiting areas do not become over-crowded.
AMEB SA & NT will consider sessions with mixed, practical music AMEB subjects, should a suitable, non-specialist examiner be available.
If you would like others to join your venue, you can post to our Facebook group 'AMEB SA & NT Venue Connect', a private facebook group of teachers and parents interested in sharing or joining venues for exams.