AMEB Federal Office
The Australian Music Examinations Board is a federated structure. The State Offices administer all aspects of the examinations and the Federal Office operates in following areas:
- development of syllabuses (All Music instruments and Speech and Drama);
- development and production of publications supporting the syllabuses;
- the setting of examinations for all written papers;
- examining of practical Diplomas: LMusA.
Music Teachers Association of South Australia
The Music Teachers' Association of SA Inc. is the professional association for private studio music teachers. Established in 1930, it exists for the benefit of members and endeavours to promote musicianship and general aspects of studio music teaching
PO Box 4
Rundle Mall SA 5000
Ph. 0402 575 219
Australian Strings Association SA (AUSTA SA)
The Australian Strings Association is a professional association of players and makers of bowed string instruments which promotes excellence in all aspects of performance, teaching conducting and string instrument making. AUSTA aims to inspire and support students, amateurs and professionals and also to facilitate communication at local, national and international levels.
Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing Ltd
ANATS Ltd is a professional association dedicated to serving all those who teach singing in Australia. The organisation aims to;
- Encourage the highest standards ion the art of singing and the teaching of singing
- Promote voice education and research at all levels
- Provide opportunities for members to meet together regularly at national, state, territory or regional levels
- Provide regular communication to Members
AMCOS offers an advisory service about music copyright and print music issues to the music community. They publish A Practical Copyright Guide to the Use of Print Music in Australia, available free from
Email : email@example.com
Australian Music Centre
Australian Music Centre is the national service organisation for music created by Australians. Their web site includes over 400 biographies of Australian composers and a database of scores, recordings and books available from the Centre.
PO Box N690
Ph.+61 2 9935 7805
Toll Free. 1300 651 834
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Accompanists' Guild of SA Inc.
Accompanist’s Guild - The Accompanists’ Guild of South Australia is a non-profit making society of practising Accompanists and supporters of the Art of Accompaniment.
Amongst other things, the Guild Committee arranges:
- An annual series of Events highlighting Accompanists and Accompanying.
- The publication and distribution of a biennial “Register of Accompanists” advertising the services of members who wish to be listed.
- Fundraisers to support the Guild’s activities, most importantly the Geoffrey Parsons Award in honour of Australia’s most outstanding Accompanist which aims to encourage excellence in the Art of Accompaniment.
* The University cannot be held responsible for the content on external websites.